SAP FICO Internship for ENCGT’s Students
Profile: Financial (GFC) and Auditing (ACG)
3 places offered
Cognitus is looking for Junior SAP FICO Interns to be trained and assigned to work on SAP integration projects. Accepted junior consultants need to be able to analyze business requirements, understand the technical environment and design business enabling solutions. The internship runs from February first to end of July 2022, and a permanent contract may be proposed at the end of the internship, depending on the performance. The opportunity is located in Tangier and a compensation of MAD 2000/Month is offered.
- Fluency in English is essential (minimum B2-C1 level)
- High capacity of self-learning
- Should have thorough understanding of business processes, process-to-technology mapping capabilities, and full grasp of integration
- Integral perspective of typical project challenges facing members of implementation teams due to diverse project
- Creative, pro-active team player with strong ability to achieve quality results within business and technical
- Interns will be trained and assigned to work on FICO
- Work as part of fact paced team to implement SAP S/4HANA.
- Configuring the Business Cycle in SAP functional area of expertise.
- Work with SAP functional track lead on RICEFW
- Day to day support for the SAP technical functional and technical
- Understand SAP Activate methodology to deliver S/4HANA
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
With cc to: email@example.com
Company’s website: https://www.cognitusconsulting.com/
Offre conçue par Service RPCS- ENCGT, Janvier. 2022